Stardate something or other. The Large Hadron Collider. The Manhattan project for the Europeans. Apparently it's not as harmless as first stated. Endorsed by Stephen Hawking and various other smart/disabled people (Uncalled for? I should chide myself), but it will create a miniscule glob of black hole-ness (Fill my cup and make me whole, but don't suck me into a hole. Amen. Now where's that potluck...) that will sink into the earth and gather as much mass as possible, hopefully replete with Hugo Weaving's eyebrows and Billy Mays' beard.
The Worst Case Scenario Survival Handbook may be the single best piece of American literature ever penned. Honestly. I just learned how to perform a tracheotomy and land a plane. I'm going to finish this later. All of this world endy-ness has got me a little too excited.
Da mihi cogitatio
Et sanguis viperetis
Ashes to ashes, bones to paste. Horses must have cartilaginous bones.
Additionally, Gillian Anderson may very well be the sexiest woman on the planet, without being sexy. Yeah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment