skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Something Anonymous
I write things. Occasionally these things make sense.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
"I saw a building high as heaven
But the door was so small, door was so small"
I apologize for the brevity of this post, but this song has been plucking my heart strings.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAjiS578Cuc
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Guy Who Writes This
Ben
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2017
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2016
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
2013
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2011
(4)
►
March
(1)
▼
February
(3)
I needed to write a quick story.
"I saw a building high as heavenBut the door was s...
It's Time For Me To Write Again
►
2010
(6)
►
December
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(10)
►
October
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment