Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's Time For Me To Write Again

It's been a while, friends.

I'm not going to apologize for my absence. All artists forge their crafts from their hearts, and the machinery is oiled from time to time with fresh blood. And thus all artists bleed out. You can see it in their eyes. Dessicated. Vestigial.

Somehow, I'm glad I've spent such time away. I've had time to resanguinate. Painfully resanguinate. And so I ask you, reader, to assist my feeble Muse as I return.

I have much to write. Some introspection, a bit of prose, maybe a dash of vitriol, and poetry added to taste. But I think it may help me to ignore my own maelstrom of emotional ammunition, for a bit, and simply create. Here is your cue, reader. Feed my famished mind with ideas. Anything you wish me to address in my blog, any rant your choose for me to incite, any style of poetry you wish, and so on. Additionally, I will post a bit of music in each entry for you, reader. I welcome your ideas: I am an open book.

Be well.




1 comment: